Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A New Leaf

I have decided that I am going to dedicate my posts for a while to So You Think You Can Dance. (And maybe a post for Glee every once and a while b/c I have come to stinkin love that show even though it is not officially on yet).

SYTYCD tonight is a reflection show of the best of the past 5 years. So funny how I forgot how I have loved so many contestants in the past years. I must admit I didn't watch the 1st year so I do not really have much to say about that season.

Season 1: ? I got nothing

Season 2: My favorite was Allison, I liked Benji alot too. It was a fun show to watch, up beat and fun. It ignited my passion for dance again and with that new passion I got the privilage to teach dance.

Season 3: This season is the one that got me hooked. I couldn't get over how Sabra had only been dancing a few years And by the way where is that girl? Hok and Dominic were amazing (Shout out to Quest Crew! I love that crew!) Neal was also a good one..There was a lot of talent on season 3




Sabra and Dominic doing a hip hop rutine I really enjoyed


This piece Lauren and Pasha did blew me away..Who would think Pasha is a ballroom dancer


Neal and Sabra One of my fav dancers of the season

Season 4: I LOVED SEASON 4!!!! It has been some of the best choreography and dancers so far by far my favorite season. Will was my favorite from the beginning I was so sad when he went home...But I love love loved Katee and Twitch or Twitchy as I called him. Joshua was simply amazing. The top 10 couldn't have been any better. This season was totally inspiring for me

I had sooo many favorite dance pieces. I attached only a couple.



Joshua amazed me how he was on the floor and pushed himself back up with such ease.



I just like seeing Twitch outside of his element




Will just is amazing.
I really wished I could have gone to season 4 tour show.

Season 5: Was a good season. The return of Travis from season 2 as a choreographer was my favorite piece of the season. Janette amazed me that she was a salsa dancer and she was pulling off EVERY piece she was given and Jeanine just kept getting stronger and kicking butt. Brandon was good but I think it was a girl season this go around.



This was one of my favorites of Janette


I think this might be my fav of the season




This was another good one.

I will say before I started watching SYTYCD I was not a fan of modern or contemporary but my mind has completely changed and I now love it.
Well that is all for now since this post is forever long until next show!

No comments: