Thursday, September 10, 2009

BUMMER

I am extremely sad that most of my video's were pulled down off of Youtube because of copyright issues...sad...anyways.......................



I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is not with me on this? I think it is one of the best written shows that is on t.v. I know you aren't supposed to like Will's wife but geeze, she is annoying and totally rude! The whole Push It was a surprise but, totally funny. Needless to say I CAN NOT WAIT TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY!

SYTYCD season 6! I have a feeling this season is going to be amazing my favorites from the 1st audition are Molly, Amanda, and Amber. As of now I think the talent is running heavy on the girls side. But it is only the 1st show. I thought that the tap "trade" was very entertaining. I like Ryan but I don't find him as amazing as the judges. That is all I have to say about the shows for now..

1 comment:

Charles said...

Jana says I shouldn't admit it... but I like Glee too!