Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm the worst blogger

I am going to write about my day and try to blog more often but lately I haven't had much to write about.
So today I received some very exciting news....As of now 4 out of my 5 best friends from college are now officially coming for my 30th birthday party...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! This is very special to me because they are coming from all over. Cali, Tampa, Ohio, and ATL I am hoping that the Sabs will be able to come as well...We will have to wait and see.  I'm excited to have all of us together...These girls are so important to me...College holds many of my favorite memories and the all have to do with my 401 girls. They have all taught me something and helped mold me into who I am.
Here is a picture of us at Charles's wedding

Oh we all look so young.  I can't believe that was 6 years ago

Here is a picture of our 401 reunion last year minus Heat and Sarah. So here is one of just her
And one of Sarah and I.  You have to excuse how bad I look...I was really sick...

I think that I am going to use this blog to brain storm about my party..As of now all I know is I am going to make a chocolate chip cheese ball..That is all for now!

No comments: