Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Top 10 Things I love about Richmond VA

In no particular order
10. Cary Town.  Its a street that is in an older place in town where there are unique shops and restaurants. My favorite bakery and American Apparel (where i like to get my dance clothes)
9.  My family is here...Crazy as they are its still nice to be close.
8.  The dance studio I work in.  Its a great place. 
7. Comfort!!!!!! It is the best restaurant. The best mashed potatoes and baked chicken EVER!! YUM!
6. I love my church.  
5.  Maymont Park.  It is a pretty place to go have picnics or walk around to look at the gardens.
4.  My Robbie :) I love him
3.  All the seasons  are pretty.  Fall is very pretty 
2. The festivals (which usually happen in Cary town) Strawberry and watermelon 
1. 1st Friday's.  It is a totally free event the 1st friday of the spring/summer months where you get to walk around to different art galleries and listen to music.

1 comment:

Heather and Matt Troxell said...

very fun post! :) How's the ankle? Are you still wearing a cast?